Tyson Lund, Broker Associate
Contact Tyson Lund
- Office (760) 438-0800
- Cell (760) 533-7684
- Fax (760) 494-9919
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- CA BRE # 01385039
Born and raised in North County San Diego, Tyson’s early real estate career starting in his family’s real estate office folding property pamphlets. Today, Tyson's experience spans hundreds of single family home, condo, land, and investment property sales.
- Realtor Magazine's "30 Under 30" for 2007
- San Diego Magazine's 5-Star Real Estate Agents (2008,2012-2016)
- Real Estate analyst & columnist for Carlsbad Chamber of Commerce (2004-2014)
- Short Sale specialist with The Lund Team, Inc
- Experience with property purchase within an IRA / Roth tax deferred accounts
- Past board member of The Carlsbad Education Foundation (2011-2014)
- Bachelors degree in computer information systems from Arizona State University.
Fun Facts On Tyson:
Tyson hold a 3rd degree Brown Belt in Kempo Karate and boxed for Arizona State Boxing Club in College
Tyson and his wife Jennifer can be found near water (pool, beach or lagoon) with their two children when not showing property.
Tyson's encourages all who want to know more on how to succeed in real estate investment to read: The Intelligent Investor: The Definitive Book on Value Investing
Thank you! Tyson and team made our family feel comfortable with all stages of the process. As first time buyers, The Lund Team was by our side to negotiate the whole process. The level of knowledge, service, and care is unmatchable. Thank you again!- Logan and Amy
First time I ever enjoyed working with a realtor!- Michael
Thank you so much for the great service! Tyson was extremely patient and kind as he helped us navigate the CA home buying process. If it weren't for the fantastic collaboration of The Lund Team, we would not have even known about our home. Thank you Tyson & Jennifer and a special thank you to Carlton for letting us know about the relocation of our sellers.- Ken and Nancy