There are 4 blog entries for April 2011.
Saturday, April 30th, 2011 at 4:29pm. 401 Views, 0 Comments.
The Lund Team,Inc secured one of the top 5 sales in Aviara for 2011. 1320 Corvidae Street in the Mar Fiore development, was sold off open-house. Garrett Lund, who welcomed the buyer and his agent through, was told that they were looking exclusively for luxury single level homes...but decided to come in our of curiosity.
Maybe it was the wine nitch...or the open space...
Either way, the buyer was smitten. After negotiating terms, Garrett shook the hands with the agent and escrow closed in 11 days. Final sales price was $1,000,000.
The other top 5 sales in Aviara for the year include:
4) Cassins St - Mar Fiore - $1,039,500 - March 25th 2011
3) Melodia Terrace - Isla Mar - $1,075,000 - March 3rd, 2011
2) Pelican st - Bella Lago…
Wednesday, April 27th, 2011 at 6:03pm. 479 Views, 0 Comments.
Just posted a video tour... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2zI_xW_S4k
Awesome value. Over 2,700 sq. ft. single family home in Sycamore Springs of Oceanside. No Mello Roos. Newer neighborhood. Value likely in the mid 300's.
Check out the video and give us a call with any questions. Not yet on the market. Direct 760.438.0800
Monday, April 25th, 2011 at 10:20pm. 414 Views, 0 Comments.
Just got the list price this evening from Bank of America... $399,900 for 8,400 sq. ft. lot in Carlsbad top beach community of Terramar. 5330 EL ARBOL DR CARLSBAD, CA 92008. Million dollar plus homes and steps to the beach make this a winning opportunity for those looking to build at the beach.
Call us directly at 760.438.0800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Friday, April 22nd, 2011 at 10:09am. 821 Views, 0 Comments.
What is the deal with HAFA?
It’s a great way to help avoid foreclosure if you need to sell and owe more than your property is worth i.e. Short Sale.
- Avoid Foreclosure
- Satisfy outstanding loan balance
- Receive cash to move - $3,000
- Up to $6,000 to settle junior liens… 2nd, 3rd loans
- Dee-In-Lieu… another option if unable to sell
- Commissions and Processing Fees paid up to 6% of contract price
- Credit reporting… “Settled for less than the full payment”. Typically much better than a foreclosure reporting
- IRS reporting… IRS requires use of Form 1099C, as debt forgiveness.